Our CFS* Financial Advisors can help with:
- Designing a retirement plan
- Uncovering your basic expenses and discretionary expenses
- Evaluating current sources of retirement income
- Identifying potential gaps between income and expenses
- Anticipating fixed and discretionary expenses in retirement
- Positioning assets to generate income
- Uncovering new sources of income
Get Prepared with Financial Education
Lots of helpful information and no tests! FRFCU’s partnership with Balance provides you with access to your financial toolkit at no cost.
Webinars, live coaching, podcasts, videos, informational articles, worksheets and financial calculators all to help empower your financial decisions every step of the way!
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.