Home Equity Loans
Certificates & IRAs
There’s so much you can do with the equity in your home!
Consolidate high-rate bills, make home improvements, buy a car, and pay tuition, with fast and easy financing. Apply Online, 24/7. The interest paid on the portion of your loan or line exceeding your property’s value is not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes. Please consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
Learn more about rates and terms below
Home Equity Line of Credit(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
|Term||Relationship Premium Annual Percentage Rates As Low As (2)|
|25 years with a 10 year draw period||3.25% for the first 12 months (Introductory offer is valid for qualified Home Equity Lines of Credit up to 80% LTV (Loan to Value); then the APR adjusts to 3.25%. (Adjusts monthly to the current Prime Rate as listed in the Wall Street Journal Money Rates section, plus or minus a margin based on individual credit circumstances and services with the Credit Union, but never lower than 3.00% APR.)|
Home Equity Loans(1) (2) (4) (5)
|Term||Relationship Premium Annual Percentage Rates As Low As (2)||Monthly Payment per $1,000 borrowed|
|5/5 Year Adjustable Rate|
10 Year Term* (3)
|7 Year Fixed Rate||4.450%||$13.88|
|7 Year Fixed Rate First Lien Position||4.200%||$13.77|
|10 Year Fixed Rate||4.700%||$10.46|
|10 Year Fixed Rate First Lien Position||4.450%||$10.34|
|15 Year Fixed Rate||4.950%||$7.89|
|15 Year Fixed Rate First Lien Position||4.700%||$7.76|
|20 Year Fixed Rate||5.450%||$6.86|
|15 Year Fixed Rate First Lien Position||5.200%||$6.72|
Home Equity Line of Credit(1) (3)
Lines subject to credit approval.
25 year term helps lower monthly payments. Line can be accessed anytime.
Click here for information from the Federal Reserve about what you should know about Home Equity Credit Lines.
Home Equity Loans(1)
5/5 Adjustable Rate 10 Year Term(1) (2)
Home Equity Fixed Rate Loan (7 to 20 Year Terms)(1) (2)
Let’s Get Started!
(1) Home Equity Loans and Credit Lines are not available in Puerto Rico and the states of Alaska, Hawaii and Texas.
(2) The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on individual credit circumstances, amount of equity in the subject property, and includes a .30% reduction in rate based on your account services with the credit union. Discounted rate example includes a discount of .10% for an active checking account (active checking account requires either 1- existing checking acct with minimum monthly Direct Deposit of $500.00 , 2-FRFCU debit card with minimum 5 transactions in previous month, 3- Active Bill Pay Account); 0.10% for an existing consumer loan (excludes Credit Builder and Personal Lines of Credit); 0.10% for a FRFCU Mortgage or Investment Account. If no qualifying relationship, add .30% to the stated rate.
(3) Home Equity Line of Credit rate to increase after the twelve month introductory period expires. The rate will be based on the current PRIME rate plus a margin based on individual credit circumstances, but will never be lower than 3.00% or higher than the maximum allowed by the Federal Credit Union Act, which is currently 18%. Twelve month introductory APR applies to new lines only and requires a $10,000 minimum draw. Introductory offer is valid for qualified Home Equity Lines of Credit up to 80% LTV (Loan to Value). Any existing Financial Resources Home Equity Line of Credit previously receiving an introductory APR, that is being re-financed in order to receive the new introductory twelve month APR, requires a $50,000 increase in the Credit Line amount, subject to approval, and requires that a fee of $195 be paid if the Home Equity Credit Line being re-refinanced has been open one year or less. An annual fee of $49 is charged on the anniversary date the Home Equity Credit Line is established. Rates are subject to change without notice.
(4) The states of AL, FL, GA, KS, the Orleans Parish of LA, MD, MN, NY, OK, TN, and VA impose a Mortgage Recording tax at the time the mortgage is recorded and can vary from state, county and locality, and can range from .10% to 2.175% of the approved loan or credit line amount, or $1 to $21.75 for each $1,000 of the approved loan or credit line amount. If the subject property lies in any of these areas, you will be notified of this fee amount and your home equity loan or credit line will be advanced to satisfy the fee. An early termination fee of $195 will be imposed on Home Equity Loans and Credit Lines that are paid off and closed within one year from the date the account is established. Property insurance is required.
(5) Loan amounts up to $250,000.
(6) The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) quoted for the first 5 years is the lowest based on individual credit circumstances for each qualified applicant and the amount of equity in the subject property. After the 60th month, the Annual Percentage rate (APR) is subject to a one time change for the next 5 years based on the then current PRIME rate plus a margin based on individual credit circumstances and adjustment cap of 5%, but will never be lower than 3.99% or higher than the maximum allowed by the Federal Credit Union Act, which is currently 18%.