Certificates & IRAs
Your FRFCU relationship begins with as little as a $10 Membership Savings account ($5 for Youth Savings), enabling you to take advantage of exclusive banking benefits and lifelong membership advantages.
|Features||Regular Savings||Youth Savings||Simple Club Savings|
|Minimum Daily Balance Requirement||$10||$5||$0|
|Interest Bearing Account||Yes, on balances of $10 or more||Yes||Yes|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$0|
with daily balance requirement
|24/7 Access via ATM or Debit Card||Yes, with checking account attached||Yes||N/A|
|Champion Checking||$0 and over||0.05%||0.05%|
|Free Online Banking||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit||Yes||Yes||N/A|
|Unlimited Deposits and Transfers into Account||Yes||Yes||N/A|
|Up to 6 Free Monthly Withdrawals or Transfers out of the Account||Yes||Yes||N/A|
Financial Resources FCU offers a variety of savings accounts:
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- $10 Minimum Daily Balance Requirement for Regular Savings Accounts*
- Earn interest on balances of $10 or more
- $2 Monthly Maintenance Fee if balance goes below $10
- Quarterly Statements unless combined to a Checking Account
- Earns interest compounded and credited quarterly
- 24/7 Access via ATM Card or Debit Card (with a Checking Account attached)
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Can be used for overdraft protection
Note: if your account statement says ‘Regular Savings’ your account features and benefits remain as above.
- Offers higher interest rates when compared to the Membership Savings
- Can be opened with $25.00
- Requires a daily minimum balance of $25.00 or higher
- Offers five different interest rate tiers based on the balance
Ultra Purple Savings
- Offers higher interest rates when compared to the Purple Savings
- Can be opened with $1,000.00
- Requires a daily minimum balance of $10,000.00 or higher
- A required account for any individual between the ages of 14 and 17 years old
- A great way to educate minors on saving and utilizing a banking account
- $5.00 Minimum Daily Balance Requirement
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Interest Bearing Account
- Quarterly Statements unless combined to a checking account
- 24/7 ATM Access via ATM Card. Can be added to a Debit Card for age 16 and over with signed form by parent who must be the joint owner.
- Free Online Banking for 24/7 access
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
Visit your nearest Branch, and open a Youth Savings Account Today!
Simple Club Savings
Save for just about anything!
- The Holidays
- Special projects
There’s no minimum balance to open your Simple Club Savings, and with Direct Deposit, it’s easy to save toward your goals. Choose when you want your Club savings to start and then 1 year later, the amount you’ve saved will go back to your account so you can use it as needed.
Visit your nearest branch and open your savings account today!
If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 800-933-3280 for assistance.
|Type||Minimum Balance (2)||Interest Rate (3)||APY (5)|
|Ultra Purple Savings||$0 - $9,999.99||0.00%||0.00%|
|$10,000 - $49,999.99||0.40%||0.40%|
|$50,000 - $99,999.99||0.50%||0.50%|
|$100,000 - $249,999.99||0.60%||0.60%|
|$250,000 - $499,999.99||0.60%||0.60%|
|$500,000 and over||0.60%||0.60%|
|Purple Savings||$0 - $499.99||0.05%||0.05%|
|$500 - $9,999.99||0.35%||0.35%|
|$10,000 - $24,999.99||0.40%||0.40%|
|$25,000 - $49,999.99||0.40%||0.40%|
|$50,000 and over||0.50%||0.50%|
(1) Fees may reduce earnings on these accounts: Savings, Interest Checking, Money Market and IRAs
(2) Minimum Balance to earn stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY). If a range is shown as a deposit tier, the starting balance shown in that tier is the Minimum Balance needed to earn the stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
(3) Rate is variable and may change after the account is opened
(5) APY = Annual Percentage Yield
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 6/29/2021. Rates subject to change.