Business Debit Cards
Make a Payment
Select Employer Group
Flexible terms from 3 months to 35 months let you pick the maturity date. Only $500 minimum deposit with competitive yields and dividends credited monthly or at term end.
Comprehensive retirement planning*
Our Financial Advisors available through CUSO Financial Services, LP (CFS) our broker-dealer, will review your portfolio and recommend a complimentary financial and retirement plan to match your risk tolerance and help alleviate the feeling of vulnerability about your financial future.
Want to get started? Contact one of our Financial Advisors.
Schedule of terms & rates
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC ) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Financial Resources Federal Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
(1) Fees may reduce earnings on these accounts: Savings, VIP Checking, Money Market and IRAs
(2) Minimum Balance to earn stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY). If a range is shown as a deposit tier, the starting balance shown in that tier is the Minimum Balance needed to earn the stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
(3) Rate is variable and may change after the account is opened
(4) Debit Card inactive for 6 months = $2 per month
(5) APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
(6) Bill Payer inactive for 6 months = $6 per month
(7) A qualifying direct deposit is a recurring electronic deposit made by an employer or other entity/agency. Transfers made from one account to another or deposits made via a branch, ATM, online transfer, mobile device or the mail are not eligible to satisfy this requirement.
(8) Restrictions may apply.
(9) Standard service only; does not include “next day” service.
(10) In-branch pickup only
(11) Up to $10 for checks and debit cards from another financial institution given at the time the checks/debit cards are presented
(12) Financial Resources FCU charges may apply for use of another financial institution’s or ATM operator’s ATMs for accounts opened prior to July 18, 2016. Additionally, other financial institutions and/or ATM operators may charge for using their ATMs.
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 2/11/2022. Rates subject to change.
More Financial Solutions for Your Business
Visa® Business Credit Cards
Get a Visa® Business Credit Card for business purchases. Keep your operations running smoothly with access to working capital and enjoy daily savings with low rates.
Financial Resources is a preferred lender with the Small Business Administration (SBA), allowing for expedited processing and approval of loan requests.
Select Employer Group
Partner with Financial Resources Federal Credit Union as a Select Employer Group to give your employees their best employee financial benefit at no extra cost to your business!
Business Remote Deposit
No more rushing to the bank before closing time! Our Business Remote Deposit feature lets you deposit checks into your company’s account from anywhere.