Business Debit Cards
Make a Payment
Select Employer Group
A Financial Resources Business Checking Account (1) gives you more control and more services. We offer two business checking account options designed to meet your unique business checking needs and to simplify your choices.
BUSINESS CHECKING COMPARISON CHART:
|Features||Free Business Checking||Business Checking Plus|
|Free Debit Card||Yes||Yes|
|Free Foreign ATM Usage 7||Yes||Yes|
|Free Access to over 55,000 AllPoint Network ATMs||Yes||Yes|
|Free online banking with bill pay||Yes||Yes|
|Free Mobile Banking||Yes||Yes|
|Free e-Statements with online check images||Yes||Yes|
|Courtesy Pay Overdraft Privilege||Yes||Yes|
|Thank You Gift8||Yes||Yes|
|Buy Back of old checks and debit cards9||Yes||Yes|
|Minimum Balance Requirement||$0||$5,000|
|Monthly Service Charge||$0||$6 if minimum balance is not maintained|
|Monthly per item charges||Unlimited, no per item monthly charge||Unlimited, no per item monthly charge|
|Amount Required to Open Account||$25||$25|
|Competitive Dividends Paid||$0||Competitive dividends paid on ALL balances|
Visa® Business Credit Cards
Get a Visa® Business Credit Card for business purchases. Keep your operations running smoothly with access to working capital and enjoy daily savings with low rates.
Financial Resources is a preferred lender with the Small Business Administration (SBA), allowing for expedited processing and approval of loan requests.
(2) Minimum Balance to earn stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY). If a range is shown as a deposit tier, the starting balance shown in that tier is the Minimum Balance needed to earn the stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
(3) Rate is variable and may change after the account is opened
(4) Debit Card inactive for 6 months = $2 per month
(5) APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
(6) Bill Payer inactive for 6 months = $6 per month
(7) A qualifying direct deposit is a recurring electronic deposit made by an employer or other entity/agency. Transfers made from one account to another or deposits made via a branch, ATM, online transfer, mobile device or the mail are not eligible to satisfy this requirement.
(8) Restrictions may apply.
(9) Standard service only; does not include “next day” service.
(10) In-branch pickup only
(11) Up to $10 for checks and debit cards from another financial institution given at the time the checks/debit cards are presented
(12) Financial Resources FCU charges may apply for use of another financial institution’s or ATM operator’s ATMs for accounts opened prior to July 18, 2016. Additionally, other financial institutions and/or ATM operators may charge for using their ATMs.
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 2/28/2018. Rates subject to change.