How do I apply for a scholarship?
- Applicants must complete the entire scholarship application.
- A student may submit only one application.
- The signed application must be submitted with the following:
- An official high school transcript. Transcript must be NON-WEIGHTED on a 4.0 scale.
- An SAT/ACT transcript provided through the student’s school guidance office. Students who are not required to take either the SAT or ACT do not need to provide any test paperwork and the absence of their scores will not count against them in the scholarship consideration process.
- The completed Teacher Reference portion must be completed by one of the applicant’s teachers and returned in a sealed, signed envelope.