FHA & VA Loans
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans and Veterans Affairs (VA) loans provide new opportunities to potential home-owners with greater flexibility than ever before. Financial Resources can assist members seeking the affordable terms of these government-insured mortgages. They offer many benefits including low down payments, low closing costs and flexible credit requirements.
An FHA Loan can help make buying your own home possible with:
- A manageable 3% down payment for some programs.
- The use of gifts towards 100% of closing costs and down payments.
- Flexible income limits.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Flexible, government backed VA Loans are offered to military personnel and veterans to help with a home purchase at a competitive rate often with no down payment or private mortgage insurance.
- Funding for Active Duty Service Members, Veterans, and National Guard and Reserve Members.
- The option to borrow 100% of your home’s purchase price OR 100% of its value when you refinance.
- The option for the seller to pay 4% of loan amount towards prepaid interest/escrow and funding fee.
- Financing options for those with low credit scores.